On this page we’ve prepared one crossword clue answer, named “000-00-0002, for Mr. Burns on “The Simpsons”: Abbr.”, from The New York Times Crossword for you! In a big crossword puzzle like NYT, it’s so common that you can’t find out all the clues answers directly. First you need answer the ones you know, then the solved part and letters would help you to get the other ones. But at the end if you can not find some clues answers, don’t worry because we put them all here! If you want to know other clues answers for NYT Crossword January 15 2023, click here.
Here’s the answer for “000-00-0002, for Mr. Burns on “The Simpsons”: Abbr. crossword clue NYT”:
If you want some other answer clues, check : NY Times January 15 2023 Crossword Answers
Today’s NYT Crossword Answers :
- Apt name for a protestor? crossword clue NYT
- Shire of “The Godfather” crossword clue NYT
- “What’s the ___?” crossword clue NYT
- Job listing letters crossword clue NYT
- Play about love and heartbreak in ancient Greece [1605, 431 B.C.] crossword clue NYT
- Danger crossword clue NYT
- Cater (to) crossword clue NYT
- Where people might come to a happy medium? crossword clue NYT
Already finished today’s crossword? So, check this link for coming days puzzles : NY Times Crossword Answers
New York times newspaper’s website now includes various games like Crossword, mini Crosswords, spelling bee, sudoku, etc., you can play part of them for free and to play the rest, you’ve to pay for subscribe.
If you’re looking for a smaller, easier and free crossword, we also put all the answers for NYT Mini Crossword Here, that could help you to solve them.
if you ever had problem with solutions or anything else, feel free to make us happy with your comments. You can play New York times Crosswords online, but if you need it on your phone, you can download it from this links: