We’ve solved one crossword clue, called “2.54 centimeters”, from The New York Times Mini Crossword for you! New York Times most popular game called mini crossword is a brand-new online crossword that everyone should at least try it for once! If you play it, you can feed your brain with words and enjoy a lovely puzzle. But, if you don’t have time to answer the crosswords, you can use our answer clue for them! If you want to know other clues answers for NYT Mini Crossword January 20 2023, click here.
Here’s the answer for “2.54 centimeters crossword clue NYT”:
If you want some other answer clues, check : NYT Mini January 20 2023 Answers
Today’s NYT Mini Crossword Answers :
- Acronym for non-humanities fields crossword clue NYT
- Fall over one’s feet crossword clue NYT
- The Tonight ___ (Ben & Jerry’s flavor) crossword clue NYT
- Swim competition crossword clue NYT
- Word after stepping or Rolling crossword clue NYT
- “Can we agree to stop fighting?” crossword clue NYT
- Number of bits in a byte crossword clue NYT
- Speedometer inits. crossword clue NYT
- Faintly shining crossword clue NYT
Already finished today’s mini crossword? So, check this link for coming days puzzles : NY Times Mini Crossword Answers
New York times newspaper’s website now includes various games like Crossword, mini Crosswords, spelling bee, sudoku, etc., you can play part of them for free and to play the rest, you’ve to pay for subscribe.
If you’re looking for a bigger, harder and full sized crossword, we also put all the answers for NYT Crossword Here, that could help you to solve them and If you ever have any problem with solutions or anything else, feel free to ask us in the comments.
You can play New York Times Mini Crossword online, but if you need it on your phone, you can download it from these links: