We’ve solved one crossword clue, called “Animal with a long, sticky tongue”, from The New York Times Mini Crossword for you! New York Times most popular game called mini crossword is a brand-new online crossword that everyone should at least try it for once! If you play it, you can feed your brain with words and enjoy a lovely puzzle. But, if you don’t have time to answer the crosswords, you can use our answer clue for them! If you want to know other clues answers for NYT Mini Crossword January 22 2023, click here.
Here’s the answer for “Animal with a long, sticky tongue crossword clue NYT”:
If you want some other answer clues, check : NYT Mini January 22 2023 Answers
Today’s NYT Mini Crossword Answers :
- Most-produced crop in China crossword clue NYT
- You can make one for an airplane, or find one on a runway crossword clue NYT
- Result of brainstorming crossword clue NYT
- Most-produced crop in the United States crossword clue NYT
- Fictional character who travels to Mordor crossword clue NYT
- Motorcycle user crossword clue NYT
- It covers about 71% of the world’s surface crossword clue NYT
- Hairstyling goop crossword clue NYT
- Open ___ night crossword clue NYT
Already finished today’s mini crossword? So, check this link for coming days puzzles : NY Times Mini Crossword Answers
New York times newspaper’s website now includes various games like Crossword, mini Crosswords, spelling bee, sudoku, etc., you can play part of them for free and to play the rest, you’ve to pay for subscribe.
If you’re looking for a bigger, harder and full sized crossword, we also put all the answers for NYT Crossword Here, that could help you to solve them and If you ever have any problem with solutions or anything else, feel free to ask us in the comments.
You can play New York Times Mini Crossword online, but if you need it on your phone, you can download it from these links: