On this page we’ve prepared one crossword clue answer, named “Ethnic group of Sri Lanka”, from The New York Times Crossword for you! In a big crossword puzzle like NYT, it’s so common that you can’t find out all the clues answers directly. First you need answer the ones you know, then the solved part and letters would help you to get the other ones. But at the end if you can not find some clues answers, don’t worry because we put them all here! If you want to know other clues answers for NYT Crossword September 11 2023, click here.
Here’s the answer for “Ethnic group of Sri Lanka NYT Crossword Clue”:
If you want some other answer clues, check : NYT September 11 2023 Crossword Answers
Today’s NYT Crossword Answers :
- Classic Maya Angelou poem … or a hint to the answers to the starred clues and the circled letters, in two different ways NYT Crossword Clue
- Well-ventilated NYT Crossword Clue
- “Who am ___ judge?” NYT Crossword Clue
- A truly unpleasant situation NYT Crossword Clue
- Word before tape or after tear NYT Crossword Clue
- Be a passenger NYT Crossword Clue
- Mattress coils NYT Crossword Clue
- Chance to hit, in baseball NYT Crossword Clue
Already finished today’s crossword? So, check this link for coming days puzzles : NY Times Crossword Answers
New York times newspaper’s website now includes various games like Crossword, mini Crosswords, spelling bee, sudoku, etc., you can play part of them for free and to play the rest, you’ve to pay for subscribe.
If you’re looking for a smaller, easier and free crossword, we also put all the answers for NYT Mini Crossword Here, that could help you to solve them.
if you ever had problem with solutions or anything else, feel free to make us happy with your comments. You can play New York times Crosswords online, but if you need it on your phone, you can download it from this links: