We’ve solved one crossword clue, called “Falafel holders”, from The New York Times Mini Crossword for you! New York Times most popular game called mini crossword is a brand-new online crossword that everyone should at least try it for once! If you play it, you can feed your brain with words and enjoy a lovely puzzle. But, if you don’t have time to answer the crosswords, you can use our answer clue for them! If you want to know other clues answers for NYT Mini Crossword March 20 2023, click here.
Here’s the answer for “Falafel holders crossword clue NYT”:
If you want some other answer clues, check : NYT Mini March 20 2023 Answers
Today’s NYT Mini Crossword Answers :
- Morning reading, for many crossword clue NYT
- “Stayin’ ___” (disco classic) crossword clue NYT
- Request for a high five crossword clue NYT
- Tremble crossword clue NYT
- Stand for a painter crossword clue NYT
- ⏸, on a remote crossword clue NYT
- Generation ___, first to be born in the 21st century crossword clue NYT
- Bring to mind crossword clue NYT
- Opposite of attract crossword clue NYT
Already finished today’s mini crossword? So, check this link for coming days puzzles : NY Times Mini Crossword Answers
New York times newspaper’s website now includes various games like Crossword, mini Crosswords, spelling bee, sudoku, etc., you can play part of them for free and to play the rest, you’ve to pay for subscribe.
If you’re looking for a bigger, harder and full sized crossword, we also put all the answers for NYT Crossword Here, that could help you to solve them and If you ever have any problem with solutions or anything else, feel free to ask us in the comments.
You can play New York Times Mini Crossword online, but if you need it on your phone, you can download it from these links:
Get It on Google Play Store
Get It on App Store
Play Online in NYTimes