On this page we’ve prepared one crossword clue answer, named “Frozen”, from The New York Times Crossword for you! In a big crossword puzzle like NYT, it’s so common that you can’t find out all the clues answers directly. First you need answer the ones you know, then the solved part and letters would help you to get the other ones. But at the end if you can not find some clues answers, don’t worry because we put them all here! If you want to know other clues answers for NYT Crossword January 9 2023, click here.
Here’s the answer for “Frozen crossword clue NYT”:
If you want some other answer clues, check : NY Times January 9 2023 Crossword Answers
Today’s NYT Crossword Answers :
- Viet ___ (armed force of the 1960s-’70s) crossword clue NYT
- Reeves of the “Matrix” films crossword clue NYT
- Thumbs-up on Facebook crossword clue NYT
- Gooey lunchbox sandwich, informally crossword clue NYT
- Language spoken in Vientiane crossword clue NYT
- Schlepped crossword clue NYT
- Primitive dwelling crossword clue NYT
- TV’s Dr. ___ crossword clue NYT
Already finished today’s crossword? So, check this link for coming days puzzles : NY Times Crossword Answers
New York times newspaper’s website now includes various games like Crossword, mini Crosswords, spelling bee, sudoku, etc., you can play part of them for free and to play the rest, you’ve to pay for subscribe.
If you’re looking for a smaller, easier and free crossword, we also put all the answers for NYT Mini Crossword Here, that could help you to solve them.
if you ever had problem with solutions or anything else, feel free to make us happy with your comments. You can play New York times Crosswords online, but if you need it on your phone, you can download it from this links: