NY Times May 19 2021 Mini Crossword
In this post we’ve prepared NY Times Mini Crossword May 19 2021 answers, scroll down to find them all. You know that if your brain gets hungry, you need to feed it? Well, Of course you know that the best thing to feed to your brain is words! But if you want to fill your brain, you’ve to add some literary devices to it (Something like answering to New York Times Mini Crosswords). Fortunately, we’ve prepared all of them for you.
New York Times Mini Crossword May 19 2021 answers:
- Euphoric feeling crossword clue NY Times
- Word after French or Wonder crossword clue NY Times
- Apartment that’s owned, not leased crossword clue NY Times
- Group that might strike crossword clue NY Times
- Shipped out crossword clue NY Times
- Spelman or Howard, for short crossword clue NY Times
- Smooths out the wrinkles crossword clue NY Times
- Friend of Aladdin crossword clue NY Times
- Was wearing crossword clue NY Times
- “___ even go there!” crossword clue NY Times
Already finished today’s mini crossword? So, check this link for coming days puzzles : NY Times Mini Crossword Answers
New York times newspaper’s website now includes various games containing Crossword, mini Crosswords, spelling bee, sudoku, etc., you can play part of them for free and to play the rest, you’ve to pay for subscribe.
The New York Times crossword puzzle is a daily puzzle published in The New York Times newspaper; but, fortunately New York times had just recently published a free online-based mini Crossword on the newspaper’s website, syndicated to more than 300 other newspapers and journals, and luckily available as mobile apps.
if you ever had problem with solutions or anything else, feel free to make us happy with your comments.
You can play New York times mini Crosswords online, but if you need it on your phone, you can download it from this links: