NYT May 7 2022 Mini Crossword
In this post we’ve prepared NY Times Mini Crossword May 7 2022 answers, scroll down to find them all. You know that if your brain gets hungry, you need to feed it? Well, Of course you know that the best thing to feed to your brain is words! But if you want to fill your brain, you’ve to add some literary devices to it (Something like answering to New York Times Mini Crosswords). Fortunately, we’ve prepared all of them for you.
NYT Mini Crossword May 7 2022 answers:
- Office-wide message crossword clue NYT
- Made some viral internet content crossword clue NYT
- Columnist William who wrote “On Language” crossword clue NYT
- Parts of mattresses … or years crossword clue NYT
- “Amen to that” crossword clue NYT
- Piece of glass that refracts light crossword clue NYT
- Email folder crossword clue NYT
- Selfish attitude crossword clue NYT
- “Lose Yourself” rapper crossword clue NYT
- Go from two lanes to one crossword clue NYT
- Praiseful poems crossword clue NYT
- Border of a page crossword clue NYT
- Bowling score represented by a slash crossword clue NYT
- Drinks slowly crossword clue NYT
Already finished today’s mini crossword? So, check this link for coming days puzzles : NY Times Mini Crossword Answers
New York times newspaper’s website now includes various games containing Crossword, mini Crosswords, spelling bee, sudoku, etc., you can play part of them for free and to play the rest, you’ve to pay for subscribe.
The New York Times crossword puzzle is a daily puzzle published in The New York Times newspaper; but, fortunately New York times had just recently published a free online-based mini Crossword on the newspaper’s website, syndicated to more than 300 other newspapers and journals, and luckily available as mobile apps.
if you ever had problem with solutions or anything else, feel free to make us happy with your comments.
You can play New York times mini Crosswords online, but if you need it on your phone, you can download it from this links: