NY Times October 18 2021 Mini Crossword
In this post we’ve prepared NY Times Mini Crossword October 18 2021 answers, scroll down to find them all. You know that if your brain gets hungry, you need to feed it? Well, Of course you know that the best thing to feed to your brain is words! But if you want to fill your brain, you’ve to add some literary devices to it (Something like answering to New York Times Mini Crosswords). Fortunately, we’ve prepared all of them for you.
New York Times Mini Crossword October 18 2021 answers:
- What “V” stands for on a lightbulb crossword clue NY Times
- Not costing much crossword clue NY Times
- Classic arcade game where you have to avoid colliding with the wall crossword clue NY Times
- ___-roasted crossword clue NY Times
- First Sunday in November, for daylight saving time crossword clue NY Times
- Investors in startup companies, for short crossword clue NY Times
- “That’s terrible!” crossword clue NY Times
- Extended time off work crossword clue NY Times
- Liam Neeson action franchise crossword clue NY Times
- Throw around one’s money crossword clue NY Times
Already finished today’s mini crossword? So, check this link for coming days puzzles : NY Times Mini Crossword Answers
New York times newspaper’s website now includes various games containing Crossword, mini Crosswords, spelling bee, sudoku, etc., you can play part of them for free and to play the rest, you’ve to pay for subscribe.
The New York Times crossword puzzle is a daily puzzle published in The New York Times newspaper; but, fortunately New York times had just recently published a free online-based mini Crossword on the newspaper’s website, syndicated to more than 300 other newspapers and journals, and luckily available as mobile apps.
if you ever had problem with solutions or anything else, feel free to make us happy with your comments.
You can play New York times mini Crosswords online, but if you need it on your phone, you can download it from this links: