NYT Mini January 12 2023, (01/12/2023)
In this post we’ve prepared NY Times Mini Crossword January 12 2023 answers, scroll down to find them all. You know that if your brain gets hungry, you need to feed it? Well, Of course you know that the best thing to feed to your brain is words! But if you want to fill your brain, you’ve to add some literary devices to it (Something like answering to New York Times Mini Crosswords). Fortunately, we’ve prepared all of them for you. If you want to know coming day’s answers for NYT Mini Crossword, click here.
NYT Mini Crossword January 12 2023 answers:
- Clump of grass or hair crossword clue NYT
- One function of a phone’s Camera app crossword clue NYT
- Crunch time at the gym? crossword clue NYT
- Places to dock boats crossword clue NYT
- We have two “so we can listen twice as much as we speak,” in a saying crossword clue NYT
- Bone in the lower leg crossword clue NYT
- Cow’s milk dispenser crossword clue NYT
- Phobias crossword clue NYT
- Many holiday presents for dogs crossword clue NYT
- Smoke an e-cigarette crossword clue NYT
Already finished today’s mini crossword? So, check this link for coming days puzzles : NY Times Mini Crossword Answers
New York times newspaper’s website now includes various games containing Crossword, mini Crosswords, spelling bee, sudoku, etc., you can play part of them for free and to play the rest, you’ve to pay for subscribe.
If you’re looking for a bigger, harder and full sized crossword, we also put all the answers for NYT Crossword Here, that could help you to solve them.
if you ever had problem with solutions or anything else, feel free to make us happy with your comments. You can play New York times mini Crossword online, but if you need it on your phone, you can download it from these links: