NYT Mini January 16 2023, (01/16/2023)
In this post we’ve prepared NY Times Mini Crossword January 16 2023 answers, scroll down to find them all. You know that if your brain gets hungry, you need to feed it? Well, Of course you know that the best thing to feed to your brain is words! But if you want to fill your brain, you’ve to add some literary devices to it (Something like answering to New York Times Mini Crosswords). Fortunately, we’ve prepared all of them for you. If you want to know coming day’s answers for NYT Mini Crossword, click here.
NYT Mini Crossword January 16 2023 answers:
- “Hey you! Over here!” crossword clue NYT
- State that’s home to Cedar Rapids crossword clue NYT
- Main prey for the world’s largest predator, the sperm whale crossword clue NYT
- So-called “Tatooine” planets have two of them crossword clue NYT
- Marries crossword clue NYT
- Irritated feeling crossword clue NYT
- Acoustics is the study of it crossword clue NYT
- Cheese with holes crossword clue NYT
- Slight bit crossword clue NYT
- Opposite of NNE crossword clue NYT
Already finished today’s mini crossword? So, check this link for coming days puzzles : NY Times Mini Crossword Answers
New York times newspaper’s website now includes various games containing Crossword, mini Crosswords, spelling bee, sudoku, etc., you can play part of them for free and to play the rest, you’ve to pay for subscribe.
If you’re looking for a bigger, harder and full sized crossword, we also put all the answers for NYT Crossword Here, that could help you to solve them.
if you ever had problem with solutions or anything else, feel free to make us happy with your comments. You can play New York times mini Crossword online, but if you need it on your phone, you can download it from these links: