NYT Mini October 28 2022
In this post we’ve prepared NY Times Mini Crossword October 28 2022 answers, scroll down to find them all. You know that if your brain gets hungry, you need to feed it? Well, Of course you know that the best thing to feed to your brain is words! But if you want to fill your brain, you have to add some literary devices to it (Something like answering to New York Times Mini Crosswords). Fortunately, we’ve prepared all of them for you.
NYT Mini Crossword October 28 2022 answers:
- Six-pack muscles crossword clue NYT
- Recording artist Davis potrayed on screen by Don Cheadle in 2015 crossword clue NYT
- “___ ears!” crossword clue NYT
- Recording artist Davis potrayed on screen by Don Cheadle in 1998 crossword clue NYT
- Drink with green and black varieties crossword clue NYT
- Target crossword clue NYT
- Point the finger at crossword clue NYT
- Site of a 1965 civil rights march crossword clue NYT
- Prefix with direct or deed crossword clue NYT
- Like a fox crossword clue NYT
Already finished today’s mini crossword? So, check this link for coming days puzzles : NY Times Mini Crossword Answers
New York times newspaper’s website now includes various games like Crossword, mini Crosswords, spelling bee, sudoku, etc., you can play part of them for free and to play the rest, you have to pay for subscribe.
The New York Times crossword puzzle is a daily puzzle published in The New York Times newspaper; but, fortunately New York times has just recently published a free online-based mini Crossword on the newspaper’s website, syndicated to more than 300 other newspapers and journals, and luckily available as mobile apps.
If you ever have any problem with solutions or anything else, feel free to ask us in the comments.
You can play New York times mini Crosswords online, but if you need it on your phone, you can download it from this links: