NYT Mini October 5 2022
In this post we’ve prepared NY Times Mini Crossword October 5 2022 answers, scroll down to find them all. You know that if your brain gets hungry, you need to feed it? Well, Of course you know that the best thing to feed to your brain is words! But if you want to fill your brain, you’ve to add some literary devices to it (Something like answering to New York Times Mini Crosswords). Fortunately, we’ve prepared all of them for you.
NYT Mini Crossword October 5 2022 answers:
- Pithy sayings crossword clue NYT
- Shakespeare play with the line “To thine own self be true” crossword clue NYT
- Home for birds crossword clue NYT
- Group of civil rights activists that included John Lewis and Martin Luther King Jr. crossword clue NYT
- Medicine amount crossword clue NYT
- Captain in “Moby-Dick” crossword clue NYT
- Star of ___ (symbol of Judaism) crossword clue NYT
- Compadre crossword clue NYT
- Windowpane material crossword clue NYT
- Like mysterious sounds in the night crossword clue NYT
- River in Greek mythology crossword clue NYT
Already finished today’s mini crossword? So, check this link for coming days puzzles : NY Times Mini Crossword Answers
New York times newspaper’s website now includes various games containing Crossword, mini Crosswords, spelling bee, sudoku, etc., you can play part of them for free and to play the rest, you’ve to pay for subscribe.
The New York Times crossword puzzle is a daily puzzle published in The New York Times newspaper; but, fortunately New York times had just recently published a free online-based mini Crossword on the newspaper’s website, syndicated to more than 300 other newspapers and journals, and luckily available as mobile apps.
if you ever had problem with solutions or anything else, feel free to make us happy with your comments.
You can play New York times mini Crosswords online, but if you need it on your phone, you can download it from this links: